Become a contributor
We welcome everyone that something to say about branding, social media, digital marketing, website design and growth hacking to send us their articles.
– High-quality article (no spin or similar);
– It needs to pass the plagiarism check
– It needs to be relevant to branding, social media, digital marketing, SEO, website design, and growth hacking.
– Needs to be a unique topic which has not been written about previously on our website
We follow a particular format, and we expect you to do the same.
- Keep the tone casual. Inform, don’t lecture.
- Write something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try to please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter.
- Back up your claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the information in your blog.
- Include at least 2-3 images within the post. We love images, videos or giphys.
- Create headlines that are engaging, grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, I have to check this out.”
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Keep your paragraphs short — 2-3 sentences each.
- Blogs should be no less than 800 words — and much longer is welcome. Props for 2,000+ words!
- Use H2 and H3 sub-headers.
- Show people how to do things through screenshots.
If we will like it we will publish it in within 72 hours with a do-follow link.